The Great Room
- Host your next event in the Great Room, a welcoming space on the 2nd floor of the historic Old Stone House. The Great Room is ideal for kids’ parties, weddings, concerts, lectures, bar mitzvahs and more.
- The Great Room accommodates 80 standing, 60 seated.
- When rented in conjunction with the first floor gallery, the House can accommodate up to 110 people for buffet/cocktails.
- Adding a tent expands our capacity up to 175 people. Tents can be rented from one of our designated vendors.
Availability and Fees
(Sat & Sun during public hours between 11 am & 4 pm)
$350 for 4 hours for the Great Room only. Additional hours available for $100 each additional hour.
- Evenings, Weekends and other large events
(Weddings, bat/bar mitzvahs, birthday parties, etc.)
$1,000 non-refundable flat fee, plus $100 per hour that you use the space. Includes the entire house, plus the patio and kitchen garden.
- The Rental period includes User setup and cleanup. See OSH Rental FAQ for further details.
Request A Rental Date and More Information
- Our outdoor North Garden and the Cafe/Game Table areas in JJ Byrne Playground are also available for casual events, although there is no backup space in the event of rain. To request a reservation and for more information, follow the links below.
- Members receive discounts on rental fees. Learn about the benefits of membership here.