The Great Room
- Host your next event in the Great Room, a welcoming space on the 2nd floor of the historic Old Stone House. The Great Room is ideal for kids’ parties, weddings, concerts, lectures, bar mitzvahs and more.
- The Great Room accommodates 80 standing, 60 seated.
- When rented in conjunction with the first floor gallery, the House can accommodate up to 110 people for buffet/cocktails.
- Adding a tent expands our capacity up to 175 people. Tents can be rented from one of our designated vendors.
Availability and Fees
- Weekends (Sat & Sun during public hours between 11 am & 4 pm)
$350 for 4 hours for the Great Room only. Additional hours available for $100 each additional hour.
Security deposit (refundable): $250. Cancellation fees apply. See OSH Rental FAQ for details.
- Evenings, Weekends and other large events (weddings, bat/bar mitzvahs, birthday parties, etc.)
$1,000 non-refundable flat fee, plus $100 per hour that you use the space.
Includes the entire house, plus the patio and kitchen garden.
- The Rental period includes User setup and cleanup. The signed contract, rental fee and refundable security deposit are due within two weeks of mailing of contract. Payment for the full estimated duration of the event due two weeks prior to event. Overtime payment due before renter departs the site on the day of event. Additional fees may apply depending upon specific use of the site.
Request A Rental Date and More Information