The Old Stone House Outdoor Rules
Cafe Tables | North Garden | 5th Avenue Garden
The Old Stone House is located at 336 3rd Street in the center of Washington Park/J.J. Byrne Playground. The Park stretches from 3rd to 4th Streets, between 4th and 5th Avenues.
- The Café Tables are at the south end of the Park, by the 4th Street Gate
- The North Garden is next to the House on 3rd Street
- The 5th Avenue Garden runs parallel to 5th Avenue, between 3rd/4th Street
- $30 flat fee for 4 hours.
- This time includes set up and clean up. Please do not arrive before your rental time.
Terms & Conditions
- The Renter has priority use of the reserved area for the 4 hour period, for up to 30 people. However this does not mean the area will be closed off to others in the park. Entrances and pathways may not be obstructed.
- Parents or legal guardians must be present for the duration of any event planned for children.
- You must bring trash bags and clean up after your event – all trash must be carried to the dumpster at the end of the 4th Street cul-de-sac.
- Any catering or rental equipment must be approved in advance.
- The Park bathrooms on the south side of the Old Stone House are available for your use.
- Please respect the garden spaces and remain on the wood-chipped areas.
- There is no indoor option in the event of inclement weather.
No unlawful activity on site
No additional tables or chairs may be brought in
No amplified sound, vehicles, open flames, or grilling
No alcohol, smoking, vaping, or vending
No risers, platforms, stages, tents, or canopies
No mechanical rides or inflatable structures
No animals permitted except service animals
No costumed characters
No piñatas, confetti, or water balloons
No swimming pools
No water or electricity provided
No admission fee may be charged