Host your next event in the Great Room, a welcoming space on the 2nd floor of the historic Old Stone House. The Great Room is ideal for kids’ parties, weddings, concerts, lectures, bar mitzvahs and more. Unfortunately, this space is NOT handicapped accessible.
Accommodates 80 standing, 60 seated. Located in the Old Stone House, upstairs above the museum gallery.
Available Saturday & Sunday, 11am to 4pm only. Rental Includes:
- 50 folding chairs and 12 wooden benches
- Four 6’ plastic folding tables, with option for black tablecloths
- Insulated metal beverage bucket for wine, etc., (ice not supplied)
- Full size refrigerator
- 30-cup coffee urn
- i-pod hook up w/speakers (does not include a charger)
- PA System available to rent for additional $100 (no amplified sound after 10 pm)
- 2nd floor single bathroom if less than 50 people. If more people, the ground floor public bathrooms outside will be unlocked.
$400 for 4 hours + $100 per additional hour
The rental period includes user setup and cleanup. Please do not arrive before your rental time.
See the OSH RENTAL FAQ for further details.