The Old Stone House is partnering with the Handmade in Brooklyn Collective to bring a unique artisan fair Pop Up to Washington Park!
We are hoping to hold our event on Saturday, May 2, 2020 from Noon – 5 pm in Park Slope’s town square to introduce your business to our lovely neighbors. Because of the current coronavirus situation, we will reassess whether we can move ahead with the event on April 17. If we must cancel as per NYC directives, we will issue refunds to paid registrants.
We’re looking forward to a busy spring day in the park, with live music to set the mood. We’ll also be hosting our annual OSH & WP Plant Sale which supports our beautiful gardens.
This celebration of the handmade is a perfect time to shop for something special for Mother’s Day; and with graduation right around the corner, everyone will be on the hunt for amazing artisanal items just like yours!
Best wishes navigating the coming weeks – take care of yourselves!
Please read the following information carefully:
– Application Deadline is March 23, 2020.
– This is an outdoor event with NO electricity, plan accordingly.
– Vendors must provide business cards and a professional table display.
– On site street parking is available.
– Non-refundable $20 Application Fee, if your business is selected this fee is deducted from your Booth Fee.
– Booth Fee is $80, includes a 10′ x 10′ area with 6′ table and 2 chairs (tables can be shared between 2 Vendors).
Disclaimer and Guidelines:
– Please know we are not responsible for the success of sales, weather, or number of attendees.
– Vendors must have their booths set up and ready for business by 12 PM on May 2, 2020.
– No refunds will be issued after April 24, 2020.
– OSH & HMB assigns booth spaces to vendors. Vendors may not change booth location or designated boundaries of any booth space. Vendors must place all supports within the boundaries of their assigned booth spaces.
– Vendors may not drill, dig holes, paint, or make any permanent alterations to the site.
– Vendors are responsible for the clean up and disposal of all products, displays, trash, and recycling.
– Vendors must take their entire booths — including carpets, display racks, storage containers, and decorations — home with them. All booths must be taken down by 6 pm.
– By filling out this application, your spot at the OSH & HMB Pop Up is NOT guaranteed until you receive an invitation via email and have paid your booth fee.
– OSH & HMB reserve the right to determine whether any product or service may be offered at this event. Only products and services that are listed on this application and approved may be included in your booth. Vendors may be required to remove products from their booth that are not on this application.
Complete Your Vendor Application Here: